Cris from San Francisco asks:
Can this device both raise 110 to 240 and lower 240 to 110, depending on a setting? Is there a switch for selecting raising or lowering? Is it a transformer? or some form of electronic switching that may not output a sine wave? What type socket does this adapter plug into? The adapter's plug prongs are hidden in its photograph.

Your Answer
Please do not include: HTML, personal information, profane language, inflammatory comments or copyrighted information.
Add images to your answer

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
* File must be in JPG format with a maximum file size of 2MB
E.g. "John" (may appear publicly if your question is published to our website)
Your email address is not shared.
E.g. "Chicago, Illinois"